Saturday, June 13, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

dat da da da...

#23
"Smith Family said...
I love ALL of your amazing bows! Right now I'm digging the 4th of July bow!"


Congratulations!!! You may email me at any time at juleedorr@gmail.com and we will get started on your custom bow right away!!! :) You may email a picture of an outfit you would like your bow matched to, or colors you are hoping for, etc... :)

That was fun!!! I felt like I wanted to click the random.org "True Random Number Generator" more than once, just to see what number it would give again(but I held back, don't worry)...maybe next time I will do two giveaways!! lol :)

Thank you everyone who participated! :) Come visit again soon for another chance! :)

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness! I am so so excited! I'm not feeling very well and wasn't in the best mood and thought, "I'll just check Julee's bow blog to see who won her contest." And it was ME! Woo Hoo! I'm SO excited! Thanks! After this good luck, I just might start entering other blog giveaways!

Smith Family said...

Ok - so I'm having the HARDEST time deciding! I feel like a kid in a candy store! I was wanting the 4th of July one but then was thinking about how maybe I should get something that she'd wear more often, so I started thinking about maybe one with different pinks since she has so many pink clothes. Then I came to the conclusion - I'd let you surprise me with a red/white/blue one or pink one. Obviously there's not that much time before the 4th of July, so maybe that makes the decision for us! Thank you so much for your kindness! I'm seriously SO SO excited! Thank you!